Today’s Shakeology® recipe is a delicious treat that will send you back to summer days of your childhood when you’d pick up soft serve ice cream or a banana split at your local ice cream shoppe. Easy to make and nutritious, why not indulge in a little ice cream this season?
Shakeology® Strawberry-Banana Soft Serve Ice Cream (Original Recipe Link)
Calories: 156 • Carbohydrate: 28g • Fat: 1g • Protein: 10g • Sodium: 85mg
Total Time: 4 hr., 10 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yield: 2 servings, 1/3 cup each
- 1 large banana, chopped
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 6 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry or Chocolate Vegan Shakeology®
- Place banana in plastic bag and freeze for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Place frozen banana, frozen strawberries, almond milk and Shakeology® in food processor or blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.