I have some big news to share with all my blog readers in the next day or so (been so busy after the holiday!) but in the meantime I wanted to share this delicious Peaches and Creme Shakeology recipe with you all. It’s the perfect summertime treat!
Peaches and Creme Shakeology® (Original Recipe Link)
Calories: 193 • Fat: 2 g • Saturated Fat: 0 g • Cholesterol: 5 mg • Sodium: 211 mg • Carbohydrate: 30 g • Fiber: 5 g • Sugar: 20 g • Protein: 17 g
Total Time: 5 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology®
- 1 cup frozen (or fresh) sliced peaches
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup ice (add more to taste)
- Place peaches, water, lemon juice, Shakeology, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
You can order your own bag of the NEW Vanilla Shakeology® right here with FREE SHIPPING until 7/7! And please, let me know which recipes you try and how you like them! I am excited to try them all!