For those that love to indulge in a delicious and satisfying dessert at the end of the day (like me!), this recipe is just what you need!
Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology® Parfait (Original Recipe Link)
Calories: 253 • Fat: 3 g • Saturated Fat: 0 g • Cholesterol: 10 mg • Sodium: 210 mg • Carbohydrate: 30 g • Fiber: 5 g • Sugar: 18 g • Protein: 30 g
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt, divided use
- 4 tsp. Chocolate Shakeology®
- 4 tsp. Vanilla Shakeology®
- 3 medium strawberries, chopped
- ½ medium banana, chopped
- 1 tsp. sliced raw almonds
- Combine ¼ cup yogurt and Chocolate Shakeology® in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ¼ cup yogurt and Vanilla Shakeology® in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Layer half chocolate yogurt mixture, vanilla yogurt mixture, strawberries, and banana in a medium dessert cup; repeat. Chill for 10 minutes; top with almonds and enjoy!